Hi, it’s Paige and I wanted to give you an idea of what I have to offer here at GFWP. Here’s what we’ve got:
- eWorkouts – My eWorkouts involve a series of emails you get about a variety of topics, designed to help you overcome obstacles to exercise and learn more about things like feeling good, losing weight and getting fit. Right now, I have two popular eWorkouts, Motivation-If Only It Grew On Trees and Core Strength.
- Exercise and Workout Library – This is exactly what it sounds like – A variety of exercises and a series of workouts you can do at your leisure that target everything from flexibility to cardio endurance to core strength.
- Weekly emails – I also offer a weekly email I send out that includes new workouts, a variety of exercise topics and updates on what’s going on at GFWP. Yes, I really did turn my website into an acronym.
Virtual Personal Training
If you want something a bit more individualized, I also offer virtual personal training. I’ve figured out I can’t be in more than one place at the same time, which means there are lots of people I would love to train, but they don’t happen to live anywhere near me. That’s where Virtual Personal Training Comes in, customized workouts created just for you.
What You Get
- Printable personalized workouts that include instructions, pictures and descriptions of each exercise, so you’re not staring at an exercise like, what is that?
- A program designed for your specific goals – And help setting those goals if you don’t know what they are yet.
- Workouts that fit you – The time you have, the equipment you have available and the kinds of workouts you actually like.
- Emails to answer any questions you have and to perfect your workouts.
- Unlimited tweaks of said workouts…they’re rarely perfect on the first try.
- A Skype or other type of web call, if desired, to go over any exercises, form pointers or just to prove that I’m a real person.
What It Costs
I charge $65 an hour for your workout pleasure and take payments through PayPal. I also offer a video version of your workouts for an extra charge. We can talk about that if you’re interested.
Who It’s For
- Anyone who needs some specific guidance to get back into an exercise program or, if you’ve never done a program, get started in the safest way possible
- More advanced exercisers who want some new workouts to try
- Anyone, really
Interested? Feel free to send me an email and let me know what you’re looking for. I’m always here and I’m flexible, so don’t be afraid to reach out.