Bye Bye Belly – Cardio 7 – Tabata Extravaganza!
This cardio is much different than the others. Here you’ll do Tabata-Style training, which simply means your work sets will be longer than your rest sets. You’ll do each exercise for 40 seconds, rest for 20 and repeat that for a total of 4 minutes. There are 3 Tabatas included, but you can always skip to the cool down whenever you like.
What You Need
A resistance band, Gliding Discs (you can also use towels or paper plates on hardwood floors), one dumbbell (5-15 lbs)
Scroll to the following times if you want to skip ahead:
Tabata 1: 6:16
Tabata 2: 14:21
Tabata 3: 22:43
Cool down: 30: 54
Remember These Tips
This workout can be tough because the rests are so short. Remember your options:
- Go at your own pace – Sometimes I go fast but you don’t have to.
- Use the modifications – I offer different versions of each move to make them easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best. Isn’t this fun? Well, kinda?