Bye Bye Belly – Total Body Dumbbell 4 – Intensify
This total body dumbbell workout ramps up the intensity with a few sneaky tricks. You’ll add some small, slow pulses to some exercises, thus increasing your time under tension. The more time your muscles spend working, the stronger you’ll be. Here’s what you need to know about how to choose your weights.
What You Need
Various weighted dumbbells (from 5-15 lbs), a mat
Scroll to the following times if you want to skip ahead:
Circuit 1: 5:04
Circuit 2: 17:55
Cool down: 29:39
Remember These Tips
There are some new techniques used in this workout, so remember:
- Go slow and focus on form – It’s more important to get the moves right than it is to lift a lot of weight.
- Use the modifications – I offer different versions of each move to make them easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here. I can help you with form, substitutes or anything else you need.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best. You’re kind of awesome.