Bye Bye Belly – Total Body Dumbbell 3 – Amplify
Bye Bye Belly Total Body Dumbbell 3 – Amplify
Your third strength training workout is all about ramping things up a little with new exercises that will target all the muscles of your body, from head to toe. Remember what you need to know about how to choose your weights.
What You Need
Various weighted dumbbells (from 5-15 lbs), a chair, Gliding Discs, and an exercise ball
Scroll to the following times if you want to skip ahead:
Circuit 1: 5:09
Circuit 2: 18:26
Cool down: 29:49
Remember These Tips
There are new moves in this workout and you may have to experiment to find the right weight. Remember:
- Go slow and focus on form – It’s more important to get the moves right than it is to lift a lot of weight.
- Use the modifications – I offer different versions of each move to make them easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here. I can help you with form, substitutes or anything else you need.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best. You got this!