Bye Bye Belly Total Body Dumbbell 2 – Slow Build
Bye Bye Belly: Total Body Dumbbell 2 Slow Build
Here’s your second strength training workout in my Bye Bye Belly series and there are a few changes that will help you gradually build strength and endurance. Remember, you can do 1 or 2 circuits depending on how you feel.
What You Need
Various weighted dumbbells (from 5-15 lbs), a chair and an exercise ball
Scroll to the following times if you want to skip ahead:
Circuit 1: 5:14
Circuit 2: 18:22
Cool down: 29:22
Remember These Tips
- Go slow and focus on form – It’s more important to get the moves right than it is to lift a lot of weight.
- Use the modifications – I offer different versions of each move to make them easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here. I can help you with form, substitutes or anything else you need.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best. Good for you!