Bye Bye Belly Fat – Lower Body – Emphasize!
This workout takes things to the next level with all your focus on the muscles of the lower body. You’ll do this workout in a circuit, moving from one exercise to the next with little or no rests in between. You can repeat the circuit once or twice, depending on how you feel and how long you want to exercise.
What You Need
Various weighted dumbbells (from 5-15 lbs), a mat and an exercise ball.
Scroll to the following times if you want to skip ahead:
Circuit 1: 5:14
Circuit 2: 18:22
Cool down: 29:22
Remember These Tips
Because you’re only doing lower body, there will be more exercises and you’ll spend more time on each muscle group. You could feel some soreness after this workout, which is normal. If you feel too sore, take some extra rest days. More tips:
- Stay slow and controlled – Use your muscles to move your body rather than momentum.
- Use the modifications – For some moves I offer modifications. Use them as needed.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best. That deserves something.