Bye Bye Belly Total Body Dumbbell 2 – Slow Build
Bye Bye Belly: Core and Flexibility 3 – Strong Core
We’re ramping things up quite a bit with the next level of Core and Flexibility. You’ll use a weight and an exercise ball for some tough ab exercises. Are you ready?
What You Need
An exercise ball and weights – One heavy (8-15 lbs), 2 light (3-8 lbs)
- Go slow and focus on form – It’s more important to get the moves right especially when it comes to your abs.
- Skip anything that doesn’t work – Not all exercises will be a solid fit.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here. I can help you with form, substitutes or anything else you need.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best. Good for you!