Bye Bye Belly – Med Ball Cardio 2 – Having a Ball!
For your next cardio workout, you’ll use a medicine ball to add a little fun and intensity. Just like the first workout, you’ll go from move to move with no rests in between. You can repeat the circuit once or twice, depending on how you feel and how long you want to exercise.
What You Need
A 4-8 lb medicine ball. Lighter is usually better to start. Feel free to use no weight at all.
Scroll to the following times if you want to skip ahead:
Circuit 1: 5:23
Circuit 2: 10:56
Cool down: 16:49
Remember These Tips
This is going to feel different than the first cardio workout, maybe some moves are harder and some are easier. That’s normal. Here are your options for making it work for you:
- Go at your own pace – Sometimes I go fast but you don’t have to.
- Use the modifications – I offer different versions of each move to make them easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best. That deserves something