Bye Bye Belly Cardio 6 – Dumbbell Swing!
This low impact cardio workout offers are new moves that increase the intensity of the workouts, including a dumbbell swing that will really get the heart rate up. This one is also longer than the others because you’re building more endurance. Enjoy!
What You Need
A resistance band, Gliding Discs (you can also use towels or paper plates on hardwood floors), one dumbbell (5-15 lbs)
Scroll to the following times if you want to skip ahead:
Circuit 1: 8:21
Circuit 2: 15:57
Cool down: 30:26
Remember These Tips
Make this workout work for you! If you feel it’s too tough, back off. Every day is different. Remember your options:
- Go at your own pace – Sometimes I go fast but you don’t have to.
- Use the modifications – I offer different versions of each move to make them easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best no matter how many minutes you do. You rock!