Bye Bye Belly – Med Ball Glide & Slide Cardio 4
For your next cardio workout, bump up the intensity with new exercises as well as a medicine ball and Gliding Discs.
Just like other workouts, you’ll go from move to move with no rests in between. You can repeat the circuit once or twice, depending on how you feel and how long you want to exercise.
What You Need
A 4-8 lb medicine ball, a Gliding Disc (or use a towel or paper plate if you don’t have those)
Scroll to the following times if you want to skip ahead:
Circuit 1: 5:13
Circuit 2: 13:10
Cool down: 20:44
Remember These Tips
There are new moves in this workout so remember to take your time and pause as needed. Remember your options:
- Go at your own pace – Sometimes I go fast but you don’t have to.
- Use the modifications – I offer different versions of each move to make them easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best. Go you!