Bye Bye Belly – Med Ball and Band Cardio 3
For your next cardio workout, you’ll add one more tool to add some fun and intensity to your cardio. Along with the medicine ball, you’ll use a band for some moves. If you don’t have one, you can use a towel for some of them.
Just like other workouts, you’ll go from move to move with no rests in between. You can repeat the circuit once or twice, depending on how you feel and how long you want to exercise.
What You Need
A 4-8 lb medicine ball, a resistance band or a towel
Scroll to the following times if you want to skip ahead:
Circuit 1: 6:45
Circuit 2: 15:13
Cool down: 22:20
Remember These Tips
This is a longer, harder cardio workout than the others. Take your time and pause as needed. Remember your options:
- Go at your own pace – Sometimes I go fast but you don’t have to.
- Use the modifications – I offer different versions of each move to make them easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best. That deserves something