Bye Bye Belly – Ball and Body Cardio 1 – Ease on In
The is the first cardio workout in your 12-Week Bye Bye Belly Fat program and your body will really enjoy this workout. There’s a good warm-up before we move into some easy-to-follow exercises, some using an exercise ball.
The workout is done in a circuit, meaning you go through all the exercises. There are 2 circuits, but the second one is optional. If you feel good and energetic, repeat the circuit. If not, skip to the cool down. The more consistent you are, the easier the workouts will become.
What You Need
An exercise ball
Scroll to the following times if you want to skip ahead:
Circuit 1: 5:13
Circuit 2: 11:14
Circuit 3: 17:10
What to Expect
If it’s been a long time since you’ve worked out, this may feel challenging. That’s normal. Here are your options for making it work for you:
- Go at your own pace – Sometimes I go fast but you don’t have to.
- Use the modifications – I offer different versions of each move to make them easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here.
- Celebrate – You showed up and tried your best. You should be proud of yourself!