5-Day Ab-Busting Exercise Challenge Day 3 – Cardio, Biceps & Triceps
Hey, guys and welcome to Day 3 of the challenge…how’s it going? These are short workouts, so I’m hoping that you’re finding time and getting through the workouts okay.
If you need help, contact me! I’m like here all the time.
Today’s workout looks very similar to the others in format, but you get new cardio moves (I’ll offer some substitutions) and? You’re going to work your guns. Yes, I just called your biceps ‘guns.’
That was a horrible thing to do.
You’ll do supersets of your biceps and triceps for some strong, lean arms.
Get to it!
Don’t forget to post your progress in the FACEBOOK GROUP.
BONUS — LUNCH!
Okay, now let’s talk about lunch. Or how about I just give you 3 yummy ideas and you try them and let me know how they go?
- Go at your own pace – Sometimes I go fast but you don’t have to.
- Use the modifications – I may offer modifications to make exercises easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here.
- Reward yourself – Give yourself something to look forward to for finishing your workout.