5-Day Ab-Busting Exercise Challenge Day 2 – Cardio, Chest, and Back
Hey, guys and welcome to Day 2 of the challenge. Like Day 1, you’ll have both cardio and strength exercises, getting the absolute most bang for your buck in just 15 minutes or less.
And if you’re wondering if 15 minutes is enough? Yep. Everything you do is enough. Don’t worry about the shoulds (I should workout for an hour, every day, twice a day while eating lettuce and lemon wedges and tree bark!) Shoulds are like little gnats flying around your head, so swat them away and stick with me here.
Now, if you loved the cardio workout yesterday or you wanted to practice it more, I have good news – Today’s workout has the same cardio.
But, the strength training moves into upper body. You’ll superset 2 chest exercises together (maximum intensity!) and then 2 back exercises.
These are the largest muscles in your upper body, so you’ll burn tons of calories. Remember, lean muscle tissue boosts your metabolism.
And that’s how you lose fat.
Don’t forget to post your progress in the FACEBOOK GROUP.
BONUS – SNACKS
Snacks always confuse me. Mostly because I don’t really know what I need – protein? Fat? Carbs? That’s why it pays to plan it and make it ahead of time.
Here you go:
- Go at your own pace – Sometimes I go fast but you don’t have to.
- Use the modifications – I may offer modifications to make exercises easier or harder.
- Use the pause and rewind button – It’s okay to stop and rest if you need it or to review an exercise.
- Email me if you’re having any problems. That’s why I’m here.
- Reward yourself – Give yourself something to look forward to for finishing your workout.